Group Employee Benefits
Explore The Benefits
Regular dental care is one of the best ways to maintain a winning smile. It’s also an important way to protect your overall health; however, the costs for care can add up, with preventative cleanings, exams and more serious procedures. Dental insurance can help. AXA* has partnered with Maximum Care PPO, a national PPO Network, to provide dental coverage designed to meet your needs.
- One of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists
- Extensive coverage including routine cleanings, fillings and major dental procedures, as well as optional orthodontia and teeth whitening benefits
- Clear benefits explanations to help better understand and anticipate out-of-pocket expenses
Keeping your eyes healthy gives you the opportunity to see the important things in life – graduations, weddings, births and all the little things in between. One of the best ways to protect one’s eyes is to visit an eye doctor regularly. Vision insurance can make those visits more convenient and less costly with savings on exams, as well as on frames and lens enhancements. We’ve partnered with VSP® Vision Care to provide access to a vision network and meet the needs of employees across the country.
- Freedom to choose from 81,000 access points, including the largest national network of independent doctors and over 5,000 participating retail chain locations like Costco Optical® and Cohen’s Fashion Optical®, or any out-of-network provider
- Valuable savings on comprehensive WellVision Exams® to promote good vision and support overall health and wellness
- Wide selection of frames and lenses, as well as discounts on laser vision correction surgery, including PRK, LASIK, Custom LASIK and IntraLaseTM
The right life insurance coverage can help protect family and provide stability after losing a loved one. Whether it’s used to cover funeral costs or pay off a mortgage, a term life insurance policy from AXA can provide security and help offset financial burdens during a difficult time.
- Guidance to help employees determine coverage that best suits their family and anticipated needs
- Additional benefits options** — such as spouse training, a college education benefit for those with kids and daycare
- The ability to convert to an individual policy so employees can stay protected if they change jobs
Short and Long-Term Disability
Even with careful savings and planning, most people count on a steady paycheck to cover their monthly expenses. Unfortunately, it only takes a brief time away from work to upset the balance. Employees can help protect the income they depend on by purchasing disability insurance. Whether they need to take time off to have a baby or recover from an illness or injury, disability insurance from AXA can provide a portion of lost income for a period of time, helping alleviate the financial hardship.
- Income replacement that can be used to cover regular expenses — from paying rent to buying groceries
- Program options that provide support and guidance to employees as they prepare to and initially return to work
- Experienced team that helps employees navigate their period of disability and access other benefits, such as Social Security